• little surgical interference trauma probability
• fixation with titanium sheet (no need for reoperation in fixators removal)
• relatively painless postoperative period
• possibility to move by themselves a few hours after surgery (no need for plaster immobilization)
• short recovery period
Traumatology and Orthopedics
First of all, orthopedic disorders can present in pain of varying intensity. Physiotherapy department at out clinic offers remedial and recovery programs for locomotor system. If physiotherapy is not effective, we perform the following procedures and operations:
We offer the latest treatment methods for this pathology (SCARF, Lapidus, Austin (Shevron), McBride, cheilectomy), that are performed by leading German clinics.
This is one of the most common foot diseases. Despite a sense of discomfort and extensive stage pains, this pathology prevents people from wearing usual shoes because of "valgus" that is also bad-looking.
To correct bunion we perform "corrective osteotomy" that restores natural joints position.
Choise of the treatment method depends on different factors and is individual for each patient. Surgery is performed with the help of latest medical equipment and lasts about an hour (one leg).
• infra-articular injections, obstructions
• PRP therapy (plasmolifting of joints)
• ligament and joint remodeling
• arthroscopy of the shoulder, elbow and knee joints
• kinesio taping
• restoration of the meniscus
• curing of carpal tunnel syndrome
• curing of epicondylitis
• curing of shoulder dislocation (fine tissue sculpting/ Latarjet-Bristow procedure with screw fixation)
• curing of Dupuytren's contracture
• remodeling of the toe-drop and hammerfinger
• remodeling of the bunion
• removal of the surgical hardware and exostosis
• laparoscopic removal of Baker's cyst
• Hohmann's operation
• Osgood–Schlatter disease surgery
• surgery for Haglund's deformity